Sunday, April 25, 2010

Minimal Change Disease More Condition_symptoms

Week 2 of 52 high ISO

I'm now at my second week of the project 52 weeks in photography. This week, the goal was to take a picture with a high ISO factor. As you can see from the exif of the photo, I used an ISO of 1000.

To my surprise, I found that the picture remained clear. I thought I'd be a lot more noise in the picture ...

Here it is: borne fontaine iso eleve

The big advantage to shooting with high ISO is that you can dramatically increase our speed of operation. At the same time allowing us to avoid the use of a tripod and allowing us to "freeze" the image.
Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Sigma 70-300mm
Shutter Speed: 1 / 750 sec.
Aperture: f/16 ISO
: 1000
Flash was not used
Focal Length: 70mm White Balance
: 6 700k
I would love to hear your comments on this photo or any other photo of the project.
You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.

next week ... A photo aquarium with all the difficulties that entails!
good week!

View slideshow of all photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment