Monday, August 30, 2010

Can You Have A Pet Platypus

Week 11 of 52 10 of 52 Week

Hello everyone. For my challenge this week as part of the project 52 weeks in photo I took a picture at the beach with my digital camera . I took a trip to an island to get my Nikon D80 and use it happily! I found this pretty wood and it inspired me so here's the topic of the week! Remember that you can see all my photos of project 52 weeks slideshow.

So here's the final result:

bois,wood,plage,beach

I used an average opening for a reasonable depth of field. I think the cliche would be less beautiful if the background was more blurred ... Mere opinion of me! As it was I who took the picture, my opinion is worth more than others! Sorry for those who think otherwise;) I had to adjust the white balance as the original was too yellow for my taste ... Here
details of the setting used ...

Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Nikon 28-80mm
Shutter Speed: 1 / 60 sec.
Aperture: f/11 ISO
: 100
Flash: Not
Focal Length: 35mm White Balance
: 6 300k

I got behind Project picture ... Say this summer, other projects have caught my attention! But it does not matter. We will say that we have life ahead of us! I said 52 weeks in photography, I never said that those 52 weeks were to be consecutive!
You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.


good week!


View slideshow of all photos

_____________________________________________
You might also like these items:
Photo Tips for Summer
Extension Tube for Nikon
Sunshades Free Lens
family photos at Christmas
Photography classes the rule of thirds

0 comments:

Post a Comment