Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Covering Letter For Denta Nursingexamples

Alexandre Fernand Poulin

The other day I listened to the radio quietly. A song hang on. I listen to the words more carefully and I was like a flash, "which is true!" After some googling, I find the song in question ... of Fernand Alexandre Poulin .
are the lyrics to the song ...

I have a brother who is a millionaire
He made his fortune in the cellular
worse last month, he went on vacation
Somewhere the islands of the issue


He found a motel not too expensive
Something like twice my salary
With a view of the atlantic
Not beautiful but you have the money


Everything was almost perfect
Except a little something that intrigued
It all started after a week
A man slept outside his home
Fa'que a day a little curious
He says excuse me sir
I ask you a question but what qu'vous made
In your day?


The man of almost 35 years
Bashan said my name is Fernando
Here, drink this bad take the time sit
J'te tell you all I want to know


My brother-always in a hurry
reluctant to take tea
But he said that sad story
it reminded him how much he was rich
Fa'qu'il sat on his suitcase
for not to soil his pants spandex
bad man told his story
as if he did every evening


morning I wake up at six o'clock
j'saute worse on my boat fishing
I bring a couple of fish
worse for my wife, my two boys
l week after I took it easy on
j, take a nap p'tite knew the edge of, water
I come home we still had time
see the sun on the ocean




my brother always al'affût, "said Fernand,
f'rais to you if you l'argent t'bougeais l ass
if you fish all day
fish, you could sell it instead of giving


but what j'f'rais c't'argent with it?
Meets Fernando a little coma
You buy you a damn big boat
Who is ten times faster than your old tub




Fa 'you can go much further
Or there are a hundred fish for a marine
worse it will bring you so
That you paid a dozen employees




Worse you got more of a sinner, you got more of fish
more fish you got, the less you sell expensive
less you sell the more expensive worse thee sell
yeah worse over thee sell more're winning


the Fernand good, all mixed
watch my step-brother with curiosity
worse he once said that all this qu'j'ai
do you say to me what bin qu'ça m'raportera-ce?


my brother amazed
voice that the fisherman did not click, it says do
Astheure you're full of money
You t'payes a large retirement 50 years


Good Fernando a little embarrassed said
retirement, what is it?
I do not want to seem uneducated
But the word is the unknown here


Fa'que my brother-in closes eyes
Focuses, smiled a little
He thinks the big pension he'll afford
Worse to book the substance of his thoughts






morning j'me will rise to six hours
j'sauterai on a small boat fishermen
I will bring a couple of fish
for my wife has stayed home


l afternoon after I take it easy on
j will knew little paper nap the edge of, water
worse j'rentrerai home just in time
see the sun on the ocean


it looked like it was at that time the
the rich man became another guy
is as if the brother had understood
Fernand was richer than he


today, my brother is a fisherman
somewhere south of the equator
the worse after lunch, he takes it easy on
with her boyfriend Fernando su'l'bord water

It makes you think ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment