Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How Does Brazillian Waxing Looks Like?

Week 9 of 52 Depth of Field

Hello everyone. My challenge this week as part of the project 52 weeks picture was photographed using the depth of field (depht of field) with my digital camera . Finally, I took him at his word! I photographed a field!. My Nikon D80 once again do the work in a remarkable way. I used my new lens: the Nikon 50mm f/1.8 , a marvel! Remember that you can see all my photos of the project 52 weeks slideshow.

So here's the final result:

profondeur de champs,depth of field,dof,profondeur,champs,depth


is a field of wildflowers ... Nature in its beauty. Instead of trying to have a perfect green lawn, we should let nature go. What color ... not need watering or fertilizing! There is nothing better. Here
details of the setting used ...

Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Nikon 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1 / 250 sec.
Aperture: f/19 ISO
: 400
Flash: Not
Focal Length: 52mm White Balance
: 4 200k

I took a few weeks late on my project. My stepfather is very ill. We have to regularly outside to accompany her ordeal. This complicates a bit taking pictures ... we need to put priorities in order ...
I would love your comments on this photo or any other photo of the project. Since the beginning I received very few comments ... But hey, I do especially for me!

You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.

next week ... Wisdom!

good week!


View slideshow of all photos

_____________________________________________
You might also like these items:
Photo Tips for Summer
Extension Tube for Nikon
Sunshade free lens
family photos at Christmas
Course photography rule of thirds

0 comments:

Post a Comment