Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Netgear Dg934g Review

Week 5 of 52 Long Exposure

Hello everyone. My challenge this week as part of the project in 52 weeks photo was "long exposure". I had to go photographed with my digital camera when it would be dark. I waited for the right moment (mild and not windy) to bring my Nikon D80 output picture! I had to wait a sweet moment because I have tried to photograph the evening when windy. The result then had a bit disappointed because my camera was still moving a little, just enough so that the result is not clear for me. Remember that you can see all my photos of the project 52 weeks slideshow.
So here's the final result:



Having used a long exposure (10 seconds) allowed me to get all the details of the boat while allowing water to have a fuzzy equal. It was very dark because the moon was in its infancy with only a small visible area. That's why I had to leave the lens open for 10 seconds.
Moreover, since the captain's cabin seems to be the focal point (much like the eyes of a person), I framed the image accordingly while respecting the rule of thirds .
I also left the reflection of visible vessel on the water because I think it adds an interesting effect.

Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Sigma 70-300mm
Shutter Speed: 10 sec.
Aperture: f/19.0 ISO
: 125
Flash: Not used
Focal Length: 270mm White Balance
: 3 700k


I would love to hear your comments on this photo or any other photo of the project.
You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.

next week ... A photo of toy!
good week!

View slideshow of all photos
_____________________________________________
You might also like these items:
Extension Tube for Nikon
Sunshade free lens
Family Pictures Noel has
Photography classes the rule of thirds
Transparencies plant by Pierre-François Couderc

0 comments:

Post a Comment