Sunday, May 30, 2010

Search Free Dumebuggy Games

Week 8 of 52 Week 7 of 52 The rule of thirds

Hello everyone. My challenge this week as part of the project 52 weeks photo shoot was while respecting the rule of thirds with my digital camera. The lamp shepherd of my wife inspired me this week so here it is. To fill the void left, I added the brand of the lamp. Everything was done with The Gimp, a photo editing software free. Remember that you can see all my photos of project 52 weeks slideshow.

So here's the final result:



As you can see, if the picture is separated into 9 equal squares as required by the rule of thirds , the lamp is located exactly on the straight vertical line and writing on the left vertical line. In addition, the widest part of the cylinder is located directly on the lower horizontal line.
Also, I use my flash to drown the background light. That's how I got a white background.

Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Nikkor 28-80mm
Shutter Speed: 1 / 200 sec.
Aperture: f/19.0 ISO
: 100
Flash: yes
Focal Length: 44mm White Balance
: 5 600k

I would love to hear your comments on this photo or any other photo project .

You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.

La semaine prochaine... Rythme!

Bonne semaine à tous!


Voir le slideshow de toutes les photos

_____________________________________________
Vous aimerez sûrement ces articles:
Conseils photos pour l'été

Tube extension pour Nikon
Pare-soleil gratuit pour lentille
Photos de famille a Noel
Cours de photographie la règle des tiers

0 comments:

Post a Comment