Sunday, May 23, 2010

Xtreme Curves Gallery

Week 6 of 52 Toy Tips

Bonjour tout le monde. Mon défi de la semaine dans le cadre du projet 52 semaines en photo était de photographier un jouet avec mon digital camera. After searching at length in the room of my son, I decided to do a little editing of the farm. I only missed one detail, I had no fence. Never mind, I had shot pencils at hand. It does not unless I needed to improvise a fence! I also used a reusable cloth bag at Wal-Mart to the effect of the sky! Regarding the grass, well it's real grass recultivated out and intersected with scissors ... Remember that you can see all my photos of the project 52 weeks slideshow.
So here's the final result:



It took me a while to do all the editing but I think it was worth it. I made a few small minor adjustments with The Gimp and voila. Here are the details of adjustments:


- adjust the curve to brighten the picture.

- use unsharp mask (radius to 5, amount to 0.5 and Threshold to 0) to accentuate the details.

- create a second layer, Gaussian blur at 25, change the mode to overlay with opacity at 70%.

Moreover, I did not use the flash. If I did, the inside of the barn would have been clear and detailed that I did not. I wanted him to stay dark and black.

Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Nikkor 28-80mm
Shutter speed: 3 sec.
Aperture: f/5.6 ISO
: 100
Flash: Not used
Focal Length: 62mm White Balance
: 3 400k


I would love to hear your comments on this photo or any other photo project.
You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.

next week ... The rule of thirds!
good week!

View slideshow of all photos
_____________________________________________
You might also like these items:
Extension Tube for Nikon
Sunshade free lens
family photos at Christmas
the Photography Course Rule of Thirds
Transparencies plant by Pierre-François Couderc

0 comments:

Post a Comment