Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tan Before Or After Eyebrow Wax

Week 4 of 52 in the bed

Hello everyone. My challenge this week in the project in 52 weeks photo was "in bed". I had no idea how to approach this subject here! I finally decided to shoot my dog Guizmo. It was an extraordinary patience and let me do whatever I wanted. So here's the result:



As you can see, I tried a technique special photograph. This is putting a relatively slow shutter speed. When photographed, he must quickly zoom. It gives an effect like that. As if we entered a tunnel or that they were going very fast.


Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Sigma 70-300mm
Shutter Speed: 1 / 8 sec.
Aperture: f/4.0 ISO
: 250
Flash: Not used
Focal Length: variable
White Balance: 5 900k


I would love to hear your comments on this photo or on any other project photo.
You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.

next week ... A photo with prolonged exposure.
good week!

View slideshow of all photos
_____________________________________________
You might also like these items:
family photos at Christmas
Course photography rule of thirds
Transparencies plant by Pierre-François Couderc
Why buy a digital camera Nikon D5000
small overview

0 comments:

Post a Comment