Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trailer Licenseing Ontario

week 3 of 52 Aquarium

This week the challenge was to create a photograph of aquarium that made sense!
After doing a little editing with Gimp, here's the picture:


I am satisfied with the colors ... The biggest challenge was the focus. I had to use manual focus mode. Of gouppies, it moves a lot! It was very difficult to have one clear. Excuse the dirt on the rocks ... My aquarium should be cleaned thoroughly.


Exif data:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Nikkor 28-80mm
Shutter Speed: 1 / 180 sec.
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO: 1000 Flash
: used
Focal Length: 80mm White Balance
: 4 800k


I would love to hear your comments on this photo or any other photo project.
You can left click on Project 52 weeks in photography to show the other weeks.

next week ... A photo in the bed! I have no idea how I'll make this one ;-)
good week!

View slideshow of all photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment