Thursday, February 3, 2011

Confidentiality Rankings

cat stories cat artist

.
Paul Klee's Cat and cats Theophile Alexandre Steinlen

.
. A
new feature that I run today after the publication yesterday by Norma, this beautiful cat ON HIS BLOG !
.
But yes, she dared, and without talking to me ...
.
Imagine that we had a great discussion, very animated about this.
.
So I decided to cut short any new initiative unhappy, too open a section devoted artistic ONLY us, CATS!
.
Moreover, last week, my cousin sent me this very Quebecois nice editing with Victor commented

.
"... We take this opportunity to send you a montage of two pictures of the cat slept with Victor Theophile Alexandre Steinlen. Mother Hen is convinced that Victor is a descendent of Steinlen cats. Given the age of our mother hen, it annoys the least and he lets his illusions ... "
.
Oh dear, if I said that Norma ...

Here is the assembly of Victor (I could not enlarge, alas) and a few pictures of cats "Victorian" Steinlen ....
.



What do you think of this new feature, friends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment