Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mount Blade Seriennummer

Belles Belles

.
Me, Kali
.

Chapter 8.
Summer 2009 has arrived.
. .
Charlie grew.
.
.
Titi The poor, meanwhile, declined from day to day ... We
occupied all of it (even the little Charlie) because he lost his head a little.
.
.
night, he no longer knew where it was and meowing for no reason.
Norma and Toti rose several times to reassure
... We all understood that he was dying, but before leaving us forever, in a flash of lucidity, he said
"My little Kali I'm going to die soon, and we will have someone to be RIGHT now, in this house.
Charlie is too small and too nice Rafi, he must constantly keep the territory and chase intruders.
I see only you, my big, for this role. "
Thus I became leader.
.
And
July 11, 2009, Tweety was gone forever, leaving us all in disarray.
This is the last picture of this great warrior heart of gold.
.
.
We went on board because they took a vacation and when we come back, everything went wrong.
Rafi was so unhappy at not seeing her boyfriend Titi that he began to look around the forest, and to run away, he never did do that.
Ponpon tried to restrain him but in vain ...
.
.
Charlie took the opportunity to out of our territory and from the hours and hours.
You see it here crossing our border.
.
.
And I tried to bring all these people to the fold, while chasing the intruder, a terrible learning the art of HEAD!
I sometimes succeeding, and then I tasted a few moments of rest ...
.
.
continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment