Monday, February 7, 2011

Motocross Birthday Cakes

stories cat stories cat

.
Numa the rover or the story of Eve missed (Numa by itself ...)
.
.
"Well you know, my sweet Kali, I have not yet told everything!
.
This summer, while I was lost and I was looking for food to survive, j 'had become accustomed to roam, and spend hours in the hills surrounding my new home.
Say since that time, I continue to walk me because I love nature, little creatures that fly, and also fun with weeds, etc ... (like any self-respecting cat!)
.
But the afternoon December 31, I went for a walk, and this time, I'm not back in the evening like I usually do.
My human parents have lived a very sad end of the year without seeing me back ... (they have told me for thinking the worst ...).
.
And ... Ten days later, I arrived home "very" thin, lighter than a feather ..., clean and not at all hurt, yelling roques and desperate for hours and hours
... My family thinks that I can be inadvertently locked in a nearby garage during school holidays.
.
Since this horrible story, I always mop as much, but I have less time away from my house.
.
Conclusion: Now my parents are always worried when I slow a bit to go ...
. That pretty
Kalinette, senior director of Kali's Club ... Now you know everything!
.
Hugs from the NUMA gadabout Marseille ... not to mention all your friends! "

.
Thank you for this beautiful story, my friend, neighbor Numa, but be careful while well!

You see, I published the photo where you look as good as gold, and below, yet your missing brother Braou who looked so much like my Rafi ...

Kalinette

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment