Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Doe Mucus Look Like

... or a family resemblance ...

.
Rosalie!
. .
Firstly, the first photo of Rosalie , taken from the front, which has agreed to take this break for Kali's Club ...
A big thank you, dear Rosalie !
.
With a little late this week ...
.
Two beautiful cats in our calendar Quebec and some doubles that I offer, waiting for your suggestions ...
.
First, this Cat Valentine , and as a lookalike of this kitty "chocolate", my brother disappeared Topolino !
.
.
What do you think?

Some of you do they find they have a "family resemblance" with the cat lovers?
.
Then this beautiful Birman, a baby again, with doubles as my brother disappeared Higgins but especially Strawberry and Farouk !
.


.
I also know that two little bitches have a family resemblance to the sacred in Burma, I hope they will recognize ...
.
.

Very good day to you, my friends
.

and tomorrow for the answer to this game!
.

Kalinette

0 comments:

Post a Comment