Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ross Kemp Gangs Of Rio

feline cat lovers

.
Me, Kali
.

Chapter 9.
So I started the huge task of defending our territory.
We had always had an enemy, Aloe, a really bad that I finally hunted.
I will not do him the honor of a photo on this blog, you can easily understand ...
.
But I let him in, but for short stays mainly food Curler and Sushi , friends of long standing (in a word "ex") and this poor Taby certainly abandoned.
. .
And then I got out of our territory to listen to reason Oscar , our neighbor dog (canine brother Ponpon ), who terrorized Charlie and Rafi every time they ventured home.
It was quickly made: I planted in front of him, I looked into his eyes and waited, and planted up it back ... and after I ate all his food (not very good for my line, but still ...)
. .
Meanwhile, Charlie had regained some habits Titi and liked apricot jam Norma ...
. .
It was growing dramatically: at 9 months he was taller than I am, however, does not small ... and it calms down a bit ...
.
.
Ponpon , Charlie and I were good Rafi so he feels less alone since the death of Titi .
. .
Thus, slowly, we arrived at Christmas 2009, where you can see Charlie reading the map of our Quebecois cousins and where we ask both before the wheat from the St. Barbara.
. .
And in 2010 came ...
.
To follow the last chapter of my "saga" (sorry, "Chaga") ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment