Saturday, February 5, 2011

No-frills Wood Swing Set

Sunday, a gift!

.
Little Prince "his" turtle ...
.
This week, my boyfriend Corsican Little Prince (PP ) playing with a turtle friend ...
They are very beautiful, is not it?
.



The game of doubles or ... a family resemblance!
.

Here are the photos of the week "my favorite cats," still from the beautiful 2011 calendar offered by my cousins Repentigny.
.
I could not help but publish pictures of these cats and find them a "family resemblance " with my little brother Charlie and my brother disappeared Rafi .
What do you think?
Anyway, a big thank you to my cousins Repentigny for this concept of a "family resemblance " that goes so well with this game of doubles!
.

.

Other friends of the Club may recognize in these two cats.
they stand out to me, I will publish their pictures tomorrow.
.
As for that other great cat, he recalls one of you, too?

. .
Very good Sunday to you and see you soon on the blog!

.
Kalinette

0 comments:

Post a Comment