Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Problems Infant Would Have With Hole In Heart

In cat laugh!

.
Erin (story narrated by Paolo, his vet ...)
.
" the Vispa Teresa avea tra
the Erbetta,
has volo sorpresa

farfalletta nice ..."
.
"Strong Theresa
in herbette
had caught the flight
a delicate butterfly
.

(Italian rhyme)

.

"I always been an idealist and an optimist and I always wanted to be a veterinarian.
I was convinced that all the animals of creation could allow treatment if they showed great gentleness and kindness ... but the practice of my beloved profession has revealed that many of my patients did not agree ...

Once, Ms. Paola, you know well as "Paola dei gatti" has brought into my consulting room Erin for a little cloudy ...
considerate as always, Ms. Paola us has alerted: it was to be careful, because the cat was not well disposed towards foreigners
... I was in the operating room, with our nurse Stefy, now make one final point on a patient when I heard by the communicating door ajar, the voice of Mrs. Paola talking with my partner Alice ...
Suddenly Ms. Paola exclaimed in a tone of alarm: "Oh! Erin! "... And immediately I saw a flash hairy pass through the roof, pursued by Mrs. Paola, and Alice ...
Erin began to jump and, as" Tom Cat "of Cartoons, she began to climb walls!
First she climbed on the closed shutters, Stefanie scratched, our nurse suicide bomber who had joined the pursuers, then knocked the bottle of alcohol.

I watched, and seraphic calm the situation ... I managed to keep my cool (I should have it checked my circuit anesthetic, sooner or later ...) I noticed that
breaks the fugitive, besides the fact that they were highest, followed a certain order ...
then I take a cat cage, and an incredible sense of opportunity, I grabbed the fly pussy who took for a butterfly ...
It goes without saying that I closed the cage nimbly.
Believe me, this is not to brag, but this was an action "devastating" almost unbelievable and I still wonder how I managed to catch Erin, surely an incredible opportunity ...
Without doubt, one of my great-grandfather was "Vispa Teresa" of the rhyme!
But, please, I beg you, do not tell Ms. Paola, Alice and Stefy: they believe that I was beautiful ... at least a little ... "

Thanks Paolo, here a "doctor cats "very nice

and ... Bravo, Erin !

0 comments:

Post a Comment