Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Was Teckdeck Inetion

Feline stories

.
Me, Kali
.
Chapter 10 (final chapter)
.
I had planned to publish the final episode this morning but as you know, we were all shocked by the departure of our friend Mistigri and I do not have the heart to tell you about myself after bad news ...
.

.
I know that the end of my story you are not unknown, but do you know the origin?
was still in one our stay in the bathroom, to Norma and me ...
- Norma, is what I am a good leader for cats in the household?
- Sure, Kali, you're good, fair, patient (well, a bit more than before ....), Loving to play with them, frankly there is nothing to say.
- So I might be HEAD of all cats in the world!
- Kali, you're delusional megalomaniac!
- Always your big words, Norma!
- So explain yourself.
- Well, it could be a club for all cats who wish, to your blog, and I'd CH .., sorry, host to some so ...
- It's a good idea, Kali, we can try, but I doubt that you have many candidates ...

- We'll see, Norma, we'll see ...
.
I won!
And you know the rest, until we can make "blog part" and that Kali's Club was born, May 8, 2010 and that he take off
... Since you've known all our family events , especially the death of my brother I loved so much ... Rafi
.
.
But I've never told this story of a "disaster avoided" ...
was after the autumn holidays, Toti had come to pick us up, Charlie and me to the board, we were very happy to be back home and Club ... when we override this conversation between Norma and Toti.
- You know, Norma, there are very beautiful baby cats at the cattery, in their breeding Selkirk red. These are small
who now 6 months and who are all curly.
- Oh,
said Norma babies curly cats! They must be cute! It's true that Charlie and Kali are grown now and we're used to having 3 or 4 cats ... Why not?

. .
Charlie and I did not need to consult us: we got up from the sofa where we pretended to sleep and asked to leave.
After 3 hours away from us, Toti and Norma began to worry and to call us!
But we hid under the plumbago, we did not move ...
Finally, Norma and Toti came into the garden and said:
- We will not this small cat, Kali and Charlie get along well, they are adorable and maybe it would make them jealous ...
We left as plumbago, very quietly and went back home ...
.

Ever since that day that Charlie and I have made a covenant with the life and death, we are now inseparable and Charlie helps me to respect the territory and hunt mice: nothing but happiness !

. .
is said that cats are not happy with history but we have one, is that our Club!
soon my friends, we're going on holiday tomorrow, expected return on March 4th!

.


Lady Kali

0 comments:

Post a Comment